Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bring On The Rain

You've probably heard that country song by JoDee Messina and Tim McGraw, called "Bring on the Rain". Ever since that song came out over 10 years ago, and I was a senior in high school, I've loved it. It's a song that's brought me to the tears I needed to shed on a bad day, or was a song to give me the extra motivation I needed, on others. I love everything about it, even to this day. A couple of months ago I was going through songs and artists that I've loved forever, trying to get an idea of just the perfect tattoo to get. This song popped up in my head and almost made me feel emotional about and I knew it was perfect for the tattoo I was getting. It says so much to me and makes me smile every time I catch a glimpse of it in the mirror. Bring on the rain means that it doesn't matter what life brings you, you can get through it. There may be some tough storms to face, but if you have the right people or attitude (which is the umbrella in the rain) you can get through any storm. "Tomorrow's another day, and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment