Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog

I just wanted to post a link to this blog I've been reading a lot lately.  I'm nearing the most recent posts and am getting into dates that stand out to me.  We started trying in November 2010 and by June 2011, I was already starting to feel the effects that infertility brings.  I didn't understand then, why it was taking us so long to get pregnant.  I had a friend really hurt my feelings by saying some things about herself TTC, and feeling like she was already pregnant, and knowing that it was God's way of saying "Finally, here's your baby."  Those words never have left my mind, because it cut deep, even then.  When I read this blog post today, and the letter she wrote to her 2 closest friends, it made me realize that my best friends and possibly even my family, may not really understand what I'm going through.  It's wrong of me to assume that everyone gets that I've changed, because of the heartache and sadness that IF brings.  I want to look back, one day when I am pregnant, and re-read the words that stand out so profoundly to me during my hardest days.  Both links in this blog post are powerful and beautifully written.

http://egghunt.wordpress.com/2011/07/

No comments:

Post a Comment